Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A big ol' Frump....

Recently, I've been in a big ol' frump. Nothing is really jiving me - and the fault lies solely with Maisie Dobbs.

Recently book 7 in that wonderful series came out - left me with a major cliff hanger - and now I want nothing but more Maisie. In light of her story - the world has become dull.

My crochet projects are "eh" - but I have renewed my work on the Stephen's Rugged Winter Vest - and have been quite pleased with the progress. I also have some yarn that I am dieing to make a sweater with - but I am committed to finishing current projects before taking on a new one.

On the home-front - I have decided to recover some antique furniture....I've never recovered anything before - so we'll see how that goes.

Just to the right you will see a picture of me in my frump. Well - actually - this is my great-great-great grandmother Martha and the expression on her face mirrors the expression on my soul. haha!

All in all - the frump shall pass - I just need to find a new story to sink into. Right now I'm not sure exactly what type of story I want to find - so I'm on the lookout - and happily soliciting for suggestions.

Parting shot - Reading anything good? Tell me about it, please.

Currently Reading: NOTHING!

No comments: